Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reilly the amazing !!!

Just while randomly surfing blogs i came across a weird heart touching blog.. The first line really caught my attention and so i read further. By the time I was done reading I was highly confused. Just to let everyone know what I felt I've coppied the whole blog post below and I'm sure all of you will feel the same:


Saturday, July 24, 2010



I am still here


Do you know I am now 3 years old? It was my birthday a few days ago (on the 19th) and although we didn't do anything exciting I did get lots of packets of my favorite treats. You would think on ones birthday that you would be allowed to eat as many as you want - but NOOOOOO Dad said it wouldn't be good for me.


As for the Mom, she is doing okay - not great but she is hanging in there. We are still waiting for when she can have the skin graft and it seems like every week the doctors say "next week". Sadly, she has been in a lot of pain and it hurts even for her to pat and cuddle me. That is okay though because I much prefer to cuddle with my Dad anyway.

x---------------------------------x--------------------------------x------------------------------------x

Confused no? so was I, late when i looked around I found out that Reilly is a cow's pot colored dog.





Cowspotdog
see what I mean?  Anyhow, I was already curious and eager to find out what happened to Reilly's mom, and  found out that his mom had a surgery a few weeks back because she was suffering from malnutrition. His dad turned out to be the master who is writing the blog and Reilly sounds like a playful dog.


I can so relate myself to this blog as I myself took an initiative of writing a book for my cat after he fell really ill and to be frank we thought he wont make it.


Anyhow, amazing work, making a pet blog and i hope more people will take such initiatives as it enables pet owners to share information and seek help for their pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment