I opened my eyes in this world to found myself wraped in a furry guardian angel's arms. She was soo warm and comfortable, i could forget all my fears around her. Next thing i know is that i had a buddy to play with, he wasn't the same color as me, i was black and he was fair. Later i realized by buddy was my brother. I lived on a small porch in a house along with creatures who weren't as soft and cuddly as my guardian angel or my buddy, they were a little bigger and had paws, they didn't meow like us, but ther barked. Inside the house lived them, the humans.

I wasnt really loved by anyone of them except one, a fair young man, who'd sometimes pick me up and try to feed me milk, and there was this man, one old man who didn't really smell too good, he hated me and my family. He hated us soo much that he killed my buddy, ran his car over him. I was soo depressed after that, and so was the yound man, i wanted to get out of that place. I prayed every night to God, to take me somewhere far far away; and one day, not very long from then, God finally answered my prayers.
There stood a silver iron carriage, inside it sat a beautiful young lady. She gave me a warm smile as soon as she saw me, she picked me up; I was scared; bur I didnt try to run because there was something really soothing about her presence.
She brought me to her house, and took me to her room. She made me a bed, and fed me milk, kept a litter box outside. I didn't want her out of my sight, I couldn't let her leave me. Soon I realized she wasn't leaving me and I trust her more than anything. She is my beautiful angel who has helped me grow through time. I havn't left her side since that day. She still loves me the same, as much as she loves me then. We sleep together, she plays with me, feeds me good food and pats me when I'm being a good boy.
makes me wanna get a cat..
ReplyDeletegood effort on putting yourself in the shoes or paws of your cute cat